Back to All Recipes
Time: 30min Serving:4
- 2 big eggplants
- 2 packs of Plein Soleil crushed tomatoes
- 1 pack of Plein Soleil shredded Mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon of basil
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Chop Eggplant into round slices
- Brush eggplant with olive oil
- Preheat oven at 220°C
- Heat pan and prepare tomato mix: Olive oil, onions, garlic, crushed tomatoes, salt, pepper and oregano and bring all of them to boil.
- In a pot, put 1 layer of eggplants, tomato mix and top it with the shredded mozzarella.
- then add a 2nd layer of eggplants, tomato mix and top it with the shredded mozzarella.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes.