Back to All Recipes
Serving:8 to 10
- 1 pack of Plein Soleil Shortcrust Pastry
- 700ml (3 cups) fresh cream
- 25g glucose
- 200g Chocolate (65% cocoa)
- 50g butter
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Roll out the Plein Soleil Shortcrust pastry to the desired thickness and use to line a 20cm fluted tart tin.
- Place a layer of baking paper with baking beans on top of the pastry and bake for 15 minutes in the oven. Remove the baking beans and paper and bake for a further 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Place the cream and glucose in a heavybased saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the chocolate. Stir until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth and glossy.
- Add the butter to the chocolate mixture, stirring continuously.
- Once the tart has completely cooled, fill with the ganache.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before decorating.